It’s safe to say, full-bodied brows are a beauty trend that’s here to stay. So some girls can finally curb their plucking routine and breathe a sigh of relief. But what about the rest of us that aren’t so well-endowed in that department? How do we get the look that nearly every celebrity and super model seems to be sporting now? We went right to the source and—spoiler alert—there are no pencils involved. The key to celebrities waking up like ’dis is intricate, permanent and invokes the needlework of a certain beauty professional.
Enter Dominique Bossavy, a French native who divides her time between Paris, Beverly Hills and NYC, where she practices her craft as a Micro Color Infusion Specialist. Bossavy has long been known as one of the most sought after masters of this art, with her unique invented technique using tiny brushstrokes that mimic real hairs, the results yield a beautifully understated, natural look. She also matches the color perfectly and precisely, often blending multiple colors made up from her own mineral-based pigments for each individual client. Dominique achieves the ideal eyebrow arch, length and thickness with semi-permanent makeup in about an hour (price upon request). Her unique talent and ground-breaking work has resulted in an extensive list of award-winning achievements. Coveted by an elite clientele, Dominique’s unmatched aesthetic expertise has been embraced by Hollywood’s most prominent faces, making her work a red carpet staple. From Real Housewives, to news show hosts, to red-carpet elite. You’re seeing her work everywhere—believe me—she’s just not one to tat and tell.
But…for those not quite ready to take their brow game to the celebrity next level, define your eyes and frame your face with some of the best brow sculpting tools and powders from Palladio Beauty and glō minerals. Add volume with brow powder, fill in gaps and define with brow pencils and keep brows in place all day with a clear or tinted brow gel. For more information on Dominique Bossavy or tips on how to achieve the perfect brow with the products below, please don’t hesitate to follow up with me. Samples and high-res imagery available upon request!
1. Palladio Herbal Brow Powder (PalladioBeauty.com, $6) is an easy-to-apply powder formulated to enhance and create definition, available in three shades: taupe, auburn and brown.2. glō minerals Brow Powder Duo (gloprofessional.com, $24.50) this powder duo ensures that your eyes are always perfectly defined and is offered in four shades: auburn, brown, blonde and taupe, guaranteed to match any brow color.
3. Palladio Beauty Herbal Brown Gel (PalladioBeauty.com, $6) is made with a clear, conditioning formula that grooms and sets brows. This gel also doubles as a clear mascara to enhance lashes.
4. glō minerals Brow Gel (gloprofessional.com, $17.50) offers brow-sculpting control, holding stray hairs in place while defining brow lines. Available in brown, clear and taupe.
5. glō minerals Precision Brow Pencil (gloprofessional.com, $16) helps sculpt and shape brows with a natural-looking enhancement, and is available in auburn, blonde, brunette and taupe.
6. Palladio Herbal Brow Fix Pencil (PalladioBeauty.com, $6) provides a smooth, flexible application that sets hard-to-tame brows with its clear, long-wearing, thick wax formula. It includes a spooly brush with a special angle designed for the perfect application.