NeoCell Biotin Bursts


I used to have long, strong fingernails but my nails have become very brittle in recent years.  They split, crack and break and I’m unable to grow them past my fingertips.  And of course my skin is perpetually dry and lackluster.  At only 20 calories per chew, Biotin Bursts are a fun, delicious way to obtain the biotin I need for healthier hair, skin and nails.  Biotin Bursts are low in sugar, gluten-free, soy-free and contain no artificial ingredients.

NeoCell Biotin Bursts are available in 30-count packages and can be purchased at CVS, Walgreens, Vitamin Shoppe, Vitamin World, Harmon’s and health and natural product retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $15.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Connect with NeoCell on FacebookTwitterInstagram and YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...