Beauty products that are a must for every Beach Bag

Here are a few items I keep in my beauty beach bag to keep my look fresh but the pool!

For starters my new obsession is an amazing drink of hydration for your lips that  drenches your lips in French Plum Oil, Cherry Oil, Shea Butter, Argan oil  and JojobaOur VITALITY LIP FLUSH 4-in-1 REVIVER is a lip stain that doesn’t dry out your lips! VITALITY LIP FLUSH 4-in-1 REVIVER takes the place of 4 of your lip products.  It’s your hydrating, conditioning lip stain, your anti-aging lip balm, your long-wear lipstick and light glossy finish all in one. Plus Powerful anti-oxidants such as Acai, Green Tea and White Tea and vitamins A, C, and E combat free-radical attack all day long while the healing power of Aloe repairs chapped lips.  Vitality Lip Flush™ also has a cutting edge stain for the ultimate in long wear that will keep your Hydrated Lips Gorgeous all day/night long! Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver™ is now available in 4 colors, Je Ne Sais Quoi, Love Story, Pretty Woman and just launching, Damsel! Paraben-Free, Made in USA, Ultra-Addicting!

To give myself a goddess glow and hide my pores I make-sure my  Bye Bye Pores Bronzer is packed and ready to go! Bye Bye Pores HD Bronzer with Hydro- Collagen is an anti-aging micro-bronzer that delivers a natural face-perfecting airbrushed glow. Developed with leading plastic surgeons, it’s packed with skin loving ingredients including hydrolyzed collagen, and vitamins A, C, E, and K, all working together treat skin with anti-aging benefits. It absorbs oil and shine and blurs away the look of pores without settling into lines and wrinkles. It also sets makeup and helps to diffuse the appearance of wrinkles and pores instantly for flawless bronzed skin!


Also.. before I leave the house I make sure to start my look with these few items that know are waterproof and will last until the sun goes down and then some.

To hide the fact that I was up late last night I always start my look with my waterproof Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer with Vitamin K & Collagen! Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer is full coverage, HIGHLY pigmented and actually treats what it is covering at the same time! Vitamin K works to reduce discoloration under the skin (reducing dark circles over time), Hydrolyzed Collagen works to smooth and soften skin, and anti-oxidants including Vitamins A, C, E work for you as your preventative soldiers fighting free-radical attack all day long. Developed with plastic surgeons to cover even the most dramatic post-surgery facial bruising, yet be delicate enough even for the most sensitive skin.

Next, I definitely feel naked without my brows! Not to worry, my clinically proven to be water-proof even ager 89 hours of wear  Brow Power Perfector 5-in-1 Powder Gel Pencil (NEW) keeps my unruly  and patchy brows in check! - Brow Power Perfector 5-in-1 Powder Gel Pencil takes the place of 5 of your Beauty Products… its your Water Proof Brow Pencil, Brow Fill-in Powder, Taming Brow Gel, Brow Enhancing Treatment Conditioner and Brow Brush all in one. The luxurious highly pigmented velvety soft powder gel brow pencil glides on with superior wear and blends inconspicuously with individual hairs for a natural look that won't rub off.   Our exclusive active eyebrow enhancing technology utilizes a patent-pending blend of cutting-edge ingredients such at Biotin, Lecithin, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Leaf, horsetail Flower extractGreen Tea, Grapeseed Extract and Anti-oxidants for optimal brow health.

Now.. time to line those eyes! I still like to keep a little liner on my eyes at the beach to keep my eyes the center of attention on my face. To keep not look like a raccoon I chose the No-Tug™ Silk Anti-Aging Waterproof Eyeliner (NEW) as my liner of choice!  No-Tug™ Silk Anti-Aging Waterproof Eyeliner is a highly-pigmented ultra-luxurious pencil  that glides on easily without tugging on the delicate and often sensitive skin around your eyes.  It is  clinically proven to be waterproof and is formulated with skin loving Hydrolyzed Silk, Collagen and Anti-oxidants.  The innovative formula allows for 30-60 seconds of playtime so you can smudge, smoke out and blend your liner to create your desired look.

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...