~Kelly Tee Garden Organics~

What is the most important lesson you’ve learned about building a brand?
The most important lesson I’ve learned is to follow my initial instinct.  I also quickly learned that for every “no” there is a “yes”.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you!!
Life has taught me that every day creates a memory.  I am very cognizant that everything I do creates a memory for my future.

Please let our readers know where they can purchase your merchandise
You can purchase KTO products at www.kellyteegardenorganics.com

!What has been the most challenging aspect of starting the brand?
The most challenging aspects of the launch have been branding decisions, things affecting exposure, placement, packaging, etc .   It takes time and attention to make sure our brand is communicating the right message:  healthy, chemical-free living.  You always want to feel you’re making the right choice!

Who or what do you look to for your inspiration?
My faith in God, which inspires a great amount of self-confidence.  My daily devotional helps me to keep perspective, and maintain the motivation and energy I need to stay on top of the business and life in general.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...