Janna Bowman ~ intraceuticals oxygen infusion

What are your favorite ways to communicate with your customers and what do you plan on trying out in the future?



I really like to educate my clients on their skin's needs and conditions. Most times they admit that it makes sense and we come to a mutual plan to correct their skin.  Right now I'm focusing on my Intraceauticals Oxygen Infusions and just got certified to do Lavish Lash Extensions. 
 What is the most important lesson you’ve learned about building a brand?
I've learned to build relationships with my clients -- they refer family and friends.  I always cross promote with other women in the beauty industry; hairstylist, nail tech's, etc.
What is the most important lesson life has taught you thus far?
I've learned to be compassionate and patient -- we are all doing the best we can!
How do you see your career evolving in the near future?
I see myself evolving into a product and treatment educator.
What is your advice for those who want to start their own brand?
Work in busy businesses that are focused on whatever field you want to be in -- nothing beats hands on experience.
What has been the most challenging aspect of starting the brand?
Taking the risk to just  do it!
Who or what do you look to for your inspiration?
I look to other women who own their businesses successfully, I read trade magazines and blogs online to see where the trends are heading.
Has the success of  been overwhelming to you?
Not at all, bring it! 



www.askjanna.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...