Luxury cosmetic bag by Vemayca


I am really excited that I don't have to have a messy make-up bag any longer, thanks to fantastic Vemayca cosmetics bag.

Luckily, I stumbled across a company called Vemayca that has solved my messy-makeup-bag problem with ease.

Vemayca offers Cosmetic Bags that are chic, beautiful and super soft! You will not find any other cosmetic bag like it.



Vemayca Cosmetic Bags feature a Soft Pearl Liner, a Generous central compartment for your beauty essentials,  Two large zippered side pockets for added organization, Light-colored silver satin lining, a flat bottom so the bag stays upright and Stylish metal zipper pulls that are easy to grip. Size: measures approximately 9 inches wide, 6 inches high and 2 inches deep.

I received the red Vemayca bag and have been using it for well over a month now. I really appreciate that it is such a generously sized bag. This is the first makeup bag that I've ever owned that fits all of my cosmetics.

I also love that the liner is removable. This is the first makeup bag that I've ever seen that has a removable/replacable liner. Now whenever I spill mineral powder or eyeshadow, I can just remove the liner and rinse it out. No more ruined makeup bags or throwing them in the washer and praying they don't fall apart.

At $34.99, the Vemayca Cosmetic Bag may not seem inexpensive at first glance but it will truly last a lifetime. Since this bag contains a removable liner, it is almost impossible to ruin. 

Vemayca has offered to giveaway a Cosmetic Bag to one lucky LBP reader!

Main Entry: You must follow me on Google Friend Connect (right hand side of the page) to enter.

After following me or continuing to do so, Visit Vemayca and let me know something that you learned! (U.S. Residents Only)

Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each):

(1) Subscribe to Luxury beauty products


(2) Sign up for the Vemayca Email List for three additional entries


(3) Become a fan of Vemayca on Facebook for three additional entries 


(4) Follow Vemayca on Twitter for three additional entries


(5) Tweet about this giveaway (Upto one time per day) 'Enter to win a Vemayca Cosmetic Bag at http://www.luxurybeautyproducts.blogspot.com 


(6) Make a purchase from Vemayca for ten additional entries


(7) Blog about this giveaway and link back to my post for ten additional entries 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What have you got to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...