Dr. Andrew Ordon announces Ratio, a new skincare line

Andrew Ordon, M.D., F.A.C.S., an acclaimed surgeon in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery and his colleague, Dr. Ritu Chopra, are launching RATIO,a revolutionary line of anti-aging skincare and beauty products.  They've combined their talents and skills in Eastern/ Western medicine to create a synergistic ratio of perfectly blended ingredients for balanced skincare therapy resulting in a renewed, smooth and youthful complexion.
Dr. Andrew Ordon is a co-host on the Emmy-award winning television show "The Doctors".  "The Doctors" talented team of physicians are highly sought-after experts commonly known as America's medical dream team.
"With decades of experience, I've brought a unique combination of training, procedures and quality of care to my patients.  When I commit to something I always do it 100 percent.  I've accomplished this through the enhancement of each patient's natural beauty with the latest techniques in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.   The collaboration with Dr. Chopra on the development of RATIO is an expansion of this commitment to taking beauty enhancement and skincare products to a new level."
"There are no magic potions or lotions.  However, there are synergistic anti-aging skincare ingredients. RATIO's unique fusion of Eastern and Western medicine ensures this superb line of beauty products will be recognized as revolutionizing anti-aging skincare. With our unwavering commitment to pioneering advanced healing for all aspects of skin and health care RATIO brings a fresh perspective to the skincare industry," said Dr. Ritu Chopra.
The RATIO anti-aging travel kit is $ 39.95 and includes a cleanser, eye serum, facial serum, moisturizer and mineral powder.  Retailers and medical spas in the U.S. will soon carry RATIO.  Look for an expanded line to be launched in the near future with sensitive skin, baby skin, body exfoliant, self tanner, oil-free skincare and men's skincare products.
Call 877.631.4123 or visit RATIO online at www.ratioskincare.com to place travel kit orders.  RATIO has an ample supply of travel kit trial-size products available for holiday orders.
For background information on Dr. Ordon and Dr. Chopra, product ingredients and more visit the RATIO skincare website at www.ratioskincare.com


  1. Facial treatments increase effective shine and look of face skin. That make well and effective changes of its. Sound make it excellence.

  2. My brother recommended I might like this website. He was totally right.
    This put up truly made my day. You cann't consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    My page ... Alore

  3. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems
    as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your
    intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening
    to read?

    Here is my homepage DermPure

  4. Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the
    time and energy to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of
    time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    My blog post :: http://purecollagenfacts.com

  5. I just could not leave your site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the standard information
    an individual provide for your visitors? Is gonna be
    again ceaselessly to investigate cross-check new posts


    Here is my web-site: wrinkle cream

  6. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites
    for about a year and am anxious about switching to another
    platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content
    into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    My weblog http://ledermeluxereview.org

  7. I'll right away clutch your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Please permit me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    Here is my weblog; http://alorereview.org

  8. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with useful info to work on. You've performed a formidable task and our entire community might be grateful
    to you.

    My web site http://www.indusvalley.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=64356

  9. Brilliant. Very helpful site indeed! When you have a moment, please click-over to peek at my site... many thanks : ) http://www.smithvilleirishfestival.com/ireland-care-of-the-skin-2014/


What have you got to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...